The road to mastery starts here
1. Create an account and tell us your child's grade level.
2. Set up a weekly practice schedule of when and how much to practice.
3. Begin practicing!
Encourage your child to keep at it! With the Factor Tree program, your child will soon realize that math isn't so hard and can even be fun.
Latest Blog Posts
Call us crazy, but we think math should be fun and engaging, not bland or boring. We figure if it really is the universal language – and the universe has been super cool so far – shouldn’t math reflect that? … Continue reading
You know what today is. You’ve been expecting it – probably even preparing for it. You may have already attended some fancy parties and spent more than you wanted on your costume. Chances are you have stacked up on candy, … Continue reading
- Practice Makes Perfect Factor Tree provides the practice and training needed for a child to truly master key math skills.
- Steady Growth Our motivating environment helps develop problem solving skills and self-confidence.
- Instant Feedback Factor Tree gives students the opportunity to immediately correct and learn from mistakes.
- Custom Curriculum Factor Tree's state testing inspired curriculum includes topics covering pre-K to 6th grade.